A photoblog of my life, with notes.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Coming Up on the End

Greta and I went for a walk the other day. I was going down to the lake to take a picture of some leaves that I thought would make a good color scheme. None of the pictures of the leaves came out particularly well, but I now have a really cool color scheme that I want to use somewhere.

Color Scheme

Not a photograph, per say, but I'm fond of it.

birch


This picture I took of some birch trees that were white against the sky. Normally the brightness of the sky makes them dark, but both the trees and the sky exposed nicely in this one. The picture itself is a little busy, but that's beside the point.

bird

I saw this bird on this log, and tried to get a lot closer. It flew away right before I was able to get my camera up, so all I have is this detail of a shot from a lot farther away. This picture was taken from the causeway, if you know where that is.


flower


This flower was right outside the LAB the other day. The sun was just about to come out from behind the clouds, which then caused a huge lens flare.

mushroom


Toadstool-mushroom-thing!

birchbark


Greta and I stuck this to a tree in the forest here. If you find it, please don't take it down.


blurrrr

In lieu of a bland and white image, you get this super-short-depth-of-field image that Greta took. This was out by the climbing tree.

squirrel


This squirrel was in a tree, and I somehow managed to get a shot of it. I would regale you with a longer story, but instead I think I'll just finish this up so I can go do my homework.

ninja

As I mentioned, I'm short on time, so I'll leave you with this picture of poor Lena about to get assassinated. Or perhaps assassafrassinated?

--Erty

No comments:

Photoblogs I Follow

Copyright Erty Seidel, 2008
All rights reserved by the creator
Please do not copy without permission
Thanks!